Wednesday, May 5, 2010

wWe have not had a decent family photo in years...this is the whold family dog and all. While this picture is awful and no one is behaving and it is not your usual family picture, it is an honest one. It shows who we are. Dakota loves his dog and rolls with th punches and looks studly doing it. Benjamin is crying which face it, that kid is ALWAYS crying!!! Leo is holding Abigail up and saving her from anything that might happen and Abigail has her full trust in him. And me..I don't know WHAT I am doing. I love my family.


This week ( I realize that it is only Wednesday) Leo has been out of town doing classes for INO. So I have been here in my house without a husband and without a car (I still realize it is only Wednesday). When you are alone with a 4 year old and a 3 year old and a 1 year old there is not much ADULT conversation going on. Friends and family have stopped by for awhile but for the most part I am by myself. There are a lot of thoughts that go through a mother's head when she has no one to talk to.


My thoughts are going to how many people have helped me through this week. They have brought their kids to play with mine, they have brought yummy treats that I am soooo grateful for. They have taken my kids to preschool, brought dinner and so many other wonderful things

No comments: