Friday, September 3, 2010




The First Day of School

We started a new chapter in the Berejkoff files. The chapter of SCHOOL!!! The boys love it but i am still getting used to the idea of having two in school. Dakota loves Kindergarten and does everything he is asked, in fact he even got on the purple star which makes him a SUPER star!!! He came out of his classroom with his gold rimmed star shaped sunglasses and said he was a superstar!!! It was pretty cute and he even got to go to in-n-out to see daddy at work and get a milkshake!!! He was one excited little boy!!
Benjamin also started preschool with Teacher Liz. He was the one that I worried about when it comes to sharing and doing what he is asked and .... going potty!!! He is doing wonderful and he loves it. He clings to me so bad that I thought we would have problems but once again...he surprised me and has not cried once when I have left....I may have cried but he hasn't!!!
Abigail is doing great and doesn't really understand anything that is going on with the world around her except for the fact she has to get in her car seat way too much. She is using sign language more and more and learns a new sign almost every day. Her favorite sign is Ice Cream but that would be my favorite too!! She is a spitfire with such a little personality already and love every minute that I get to spend with her.
I love my kids and they surprise my everyday with all the cute things they do. I am excited to bring another crazy boy into the mix and see what happens when the baby girl is not the baby!!! She will LOVE having a baby in the house, I am jsut worried about a little TOO much love from the little mother that I think she will be.
We still do not have a name picked out for baby boy. Dakota wants to name him four since that is where he falls in line of the family. Leo's suggestin was Calvin Hobbes Berejkoff but I don't think I could ever say that with a straight face. We might have to wait until we see this sweet spirit before we can put a name to him.




3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Oh my goodness! We have been gone WAY to long!! The boys are so big and adorable! Abby sounds hilarious! I can't believe that Dakota is in Kindergarten!? It seems just yesterday he was a baby! I like the name Four, it's very clever. lol :)

Nikki said...

How about Calvin Four Berejkoff!

Stephanie Young said...

I think you should call him Quattro Suave Berejkoff...it has a nice ring to it