I was talking to my mom on the phone and she was telling me this FABULOUS story about taking the toilet out of the downstairs bathroom, which ended up as Steve's new office chair, I thought my boys were quietly (i know seriously right) playing in the living room. I thought it was a little TOO quiet, and this is what I found. My Coco fell asleep right where he was because he is exhausted. These kids have gone 20+ hours without falling down in exhaustion, but today when there is nothing going on Dakota decided to fall asleep NOT in his bed. I honestly thought he was sick but no....just tired!!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
I was talking to my mom on the phone and she was telling me this FABULOUS story about taking the toilet out of the downstairs bathroom, which ended up as Steve's new office chair, I thought my boys were quietly (i know seriously right) playing in the living room. I thought it was a little TOO quiet, and this is what I found. My Coco fell asleep right where he was because he is exhausted. These kids have gone 20+ hours without falling down in exhaustion, but today when there is nothing going on Dakota decided to fall asleep NOT in his bed. I honestly thought he was sick but no....just tired!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woa! That is amazing Jana! Quite odd nonetheless.
Post a Comment