Monday, June 15, 2009


Sorry about the lack of posts!!! According to this I haven't even had a baby yet!!! Life has just been to busy with trying to finish the house and take of three kids instead of just two. When I am not being a mom I am being a weed eater, construction worker, interior designer(which I am not good at...i can't even decide what color to paint the kitchen!!!) among other things that I am not used to o good at.
The house is coming along and Leo is back to work and we are still trying to figure out how to juggle all of this homeowner/parents to 3 kids thing and still have a wonderful marriage!!! Surprisingly I think that we are ok. It is just the blog that is feeling neglected and I think that is fine for now. We have lost yet another camera so pictures are few and far between.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

LOVE that picture! SO cute. Glad you updated the blog a bit. Can't wait for more pictures...and countertops!