Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am using yellow because yellow is supposed to be a happy color and I am not so happy with my not even 6 month old crawling baby!!! She has decided to be mobile and while usually I would be completely happy and excited I am frantically trying to get this not so baby proofed house, baby proofed. I thought that I had another month at least. She is a mover and you can't keep her contained for very long. I love her and is growing like crazy and she is a lot happier because she can crawl. I guess I will have to put my frustration aside and be grateful for such a smart and CUTE little girl who makes me smile everyday!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

YAY! I'm so glad you blogged. I was so excited when I saw your name at the top of my list!! You know I love that girl and I'm so impressed at how fast she's growing and moving and everything! She might even give her brother's a run for their money! I'll help you baby proof next time we're down if you need it! YAY ABBY!

The Johnson's said...

She has gotten SO big Jana!! And even more stinkin cute!!! if that makes sense haha. Hopefully one of these days we'll be able to visit you all!!