Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blogging must not be my priority right now!!! I have along list of things to do before my family gets here for thanksgiving and blogging is not one of them.

As cute as this baby girl is...she bites and bites HARD!!! Benjamin breastfed for 14 months and never had bit me this hard or this often!! It is awful and I don't know how to kindly tell her that it hurts. Of course when it happens i scream a little but she just laughs at me and I think it has to do with her hearing loss because it is not as loud for her as it is for the rest of the house.

I love her so much and will miss feeding her but she will be getting pumped milk from a bottle, I draw the line when she draws blood and I have a scab....that is enough...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! How are you guys? Miss you tons! Can't believe how big she is getting! What a cutie!

Sarah Nelson said...

Good for you! No more biting! Having a little nurser of my own, I am just cringing at the thought of that! You are right though, she is still super cute.

Nikki said...

Ugh. I'm sorry...really, you know I am. It sucks having a biter! Scottsen used to laugh at me too when I reacted so I tried no reaction and it didn't work. OH well. At least you're still giving her breastmilk and really that's the important part.