wow...I am really bad at blogging!!!! I could say that this is one of my new year's resolution but it is really not. Time management maybe, but blogging...no.
On a happier note...WE WENT BOWLING!!! Bowling was a huge thing in our family because my grandparents were amazing bowlers. I would have embarrassed them so bad because i did not even break 100. I am ashamed and apparently did not inherit the talent of bowling. The most important thing is that we had fun and wer had fun. We went to the new bowling alley in Rocklin and it was super nice and we had a ton of fun and cannot wait to go again. My favorite part was watching Leo teach the boys how to put their fingers in the holes and throw it down the alley. It was so much fun to watch. It took forever for the balls to get to the pins, the boys were throwing so weak but it was still really cool to see the boys have fun. We ordered nachos and it was so hard to tear Benji from to actually bowl. I love doing things with my family and I love to teach the boys new things and I hope that we continue to do fun things like that and have the boys experience with us. We have been trying to go to the snow but it has been raining so much that we have not been able to go but I am not too upset since we got to take the boys bowling.
1 comment:
How fun!! I really need to take the time to do fun things like that with Melissa.
Post a Comment