Benjamin truly loves frogs!!! I thought that maybe it was a phase that would end quickly but it has only gotten bigger and bigger or in his words "bigger bigger much"!!! I first bought him some rain boots that the he picked out and it has been frogs ever since. While my parents were here they found this rain hat and coat that were all frogs and I thought he was going to jump out of the cart he was so excited. He has even held a frog and he loved it. I was surprised that he would even get near it but he held it for such a long time!!! I love mt froggy man!!!
Dakota is my helper. He has the most kind heart of any 4 year old that I know. He is always thinking about his brother and sister and he is so good at taking care of Abby. I could watch Dakota care for his sister for hours. He is always so concerned about how she is what she is doing and willingly does anything for her. I did not think that he would be this kind hearted and loving towards his siblings and I am grateful everyday that he is who he is!

Abigail...what is there to say about Abigail. To me this picture says so much...but it really does not say what a stinker this little girl is. She is by far my hardest child!!! I thought that was not possible after Ben but alas she has beat him!!! She refuses to stop nursing and gets into everything and is the hardest baby to put to sleep. As much as I say that she is hard she has such a sweet personality. She has started to play with babies and she rocks them to sleep and it is so cute. She loves her brothers and they all play so well together most of the time. I am so blessed to have three wonderful kids that mesh so well together. I am almost scared to have any more!!!!!
4 comments:
You're pregnant aren't you!!! Just kidding. I love those pictures. Abby harder than Ben?? I imagine Susan often had similar feelings towards Leo when he was little. He is so patient and I can just imagine him being so helpful and concerned too!! We miss you guys! Have to catch up soon.
Jana! Those boys are wonderful! Love the frog picture of Ben. So adorable! And Abby has gotten so big, esp since the last time I've seen her! Glad everything is going well, other than Abby being a little more difficult than Ben, but hopefully she'll get better soon!
Miss you guys!
Cute pics!
Hey girly! Nate found your blog for me. How the heck are you guys! Congrats on the baby girl. Your kids are adorable! Check out our blog at nategraffamily.blogspot.com
We miss you guys! Fill me in on what is going on with you.
Alisha Graf
Post a Comment