I do not have any pictures of this so you just have to take my word for it but I have been craving sushi for like a week now and for anybody that knows me that is not me. I have not told Leo because he would totally run with it because for anybody knows Leo knows that he LOVES sushi. So tonight, I was so proud of myself for having the energy to clean my house and mopped the entire floor on my hands and knees that we would go out to get sushi.
Oh my goodness...it was soooo what I was craving. Sure it was only california roll and nothing really too risky but I have counted and Leo said he was proud of me at least 5 times!!! Leo ordered a dragon roll that had eel on the top, fully cooked eel. Benjamin ate a huge piece of it and we didn't even have to fight him. We have to fight him to eat macaroni and cheese!! Dakota had a peice too but he eats anything and is adventurous like his dad but Ben is like me and tried it. Abby chewed on it for a minute and then spit it out.
After I had one bite of california roll, the baby (still no name, this is so hard) kicked so hard and its still kicking. I think he is enjoying it as much as I did. Speaking of which, I am going to go finish the last three pieces of my california roll. Pregnancy is so WIERD!!!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so cute! Sushi is one thing I've never craved...but for some reason when I'm pregnant a tuna sandwich sounds dang good. Must be the omega 3s??
I thought of you last night at the broadcast when they were talking about visiting teaching. I miss visiting you! We must catch up soon :)
Post a Comment