
So I figured out I really suck at blogging. Apparently I have other things going on...don't know what but oh well!!
As I was sitting at my computer reading everybody elses blogs and realizing that mine is horrible and I should jut delete all my annoying ramblings I looked down to see my sweet Abigail falling asleep. She loves anything that writes and anything that she is allowed to write on. I sat her on my lap as I read and noticed the pen was moving less and less and her head was moving further down until it hit the desk and she was out!!!
This is a new experience for me, not only having a daughter but having a child that just drops everything and falls alseep. My boys had to put in bed and they had to have nothing around them for them to stop and fall asleep. Not my girl...she drops and falls asleep anywhere and I love it. I love finding her in strange places asleep and all cozy. She always finds a spot that is cozy. We put her in a toddler bed and we are still adjusting to it but I never notice because she is a Daddy's girl and goes to his side (I love this!!!) and though he won't admit it, I think he secretly likes that she goes there but it does make for a tired Daddy sometimes but you would never know it. I have the best husband ever!!!
I have a long list of flaws and blogging is one of them, but the reason I am so bad is because of my other major flaws. I NEVER TAKE PICTURES!!!! I don't know if it is a lack of passion for photographing my children or if it is because I hate my camera and the pictures always stink when I do take them. Either way I am totally missing out on all the fun things that my kids do and their cute faces!!! It is like I need to hire a photographer to just follow my kids around because Mom is to lame to do it!!! It frustrates me that I have let so much time slip by me without pictures to prove we were even here!!! Maybe one of my kids will have a passion for it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment