Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our little In-n-Out cup!!





Hobie in Grandpa's hat.Thank goodness or else he would have been a lobster!!


Like his Mom and Dad!!





Hobie sits up all be himself!! What happened to my snuggly baby???





Yes...Dave is my other son!! We love SUPER DAVE!!






Abigail's favorite thing to get into is mommy's make up and actually uses it more than I do.I think she does an amazing job for only being 2!






You can't really see it but Abigail got a hold of a pair of scissors and attacked the dog. She actually cut his ear with really dull scissors...crazy girl!!







I love my happy chubby baby!!!








He reminds me of a Komoda Dragon in this picture.Hobie has the BEST smile!!






Dakota and Mrs. Carle





He loves his teacher and I think she is going to miss him.











Dakota, Adi, Mascee,Benjamin





The boys and their girls!!











There are no words!!





Still no words!!






I love my little girl!!
I love my family so very much and I am using that as an excuse as why I have not blogged. Or I could use the excuse that our computer died, which it did along with all my cute pictures of my family. I am sure we can rescue them and I will I am just to dumb to figure out how to get the hard drive out!!




Life has been fun and full and busy and full of laughs and some tears that are happy and some for some struggles! Everyone has them but for me they make me cry and that is who I am and I am done being ashamed...my eyes leak...a lot!!




My first born has now graduated from Kindergarten and I could not be more proud of him and the work that he has done. He is one of the younger kids in his class but he is a smart kid and learns fast. Just another thing that I can put on his list that makes him absolutely amazing! I love my Dakota and all of his many awesome things that he does.






Benjamin also graduated from preschool and I will post those pictures when I get them off the hard drive. He is my shy guy but I am so proud of the things that he has accomplished also. He is so good at learning and he is going into Kindergarten much better prepared than Dakota and i am so excited to watch him grow emotionally. I never worried about Dakota because he is so good with others but Benji is different and struggles more with that but I am excited to see what Kindergarten teaches him. He is a sweet kid and his preschool teacher loves him and the other day she spent the whole day with him making a frog book. I love that she took the time to get to get to know my son and his loves in life. I will miss seeing her everyday. He is doing the summer program and only has 2 weeks left and my eyes are starting to leak just thinking about not seeing her every day. Benjamin is an amazing kid.




Then there is Abigail. I could say that she is 2 and that is all because everyone knows how hard it is to be around a 2 year old. I love her so much and there are so many good things that I can say. She has a very strong willed personality and I know that is how she has to be. No one pushes her around and no one is going to walk on her. She will let you know if what you are doing is something that she approves of. She cannot say many words but her version of "stop it" is very clear and says it all day long. She is amazing at sign language and she amazes me with how fast she picks it up and learns new ones all the time. She got some books for her birthday and she knows how to sign most of the things in her book and we spend hours with her signing and learning all kinds of things and that is her favorite thing to do and we love watching her and communicating with her through sign. She is also our dancer! If there is music, she is dancing! There is no shyness there and she knows how to bust a move!! There is not a day that goes by that Leo and I don't say how much we love our little girl and how truly special she really is!!






Hobie is the best baby anyone could ever want!! He sleeps great and is happy when he is awake and eats when he is hungry with little complaint and I love the chubby thighs and the chubby cheeks that I kiss and he giggles!! He is almost crawling! He rocks back and forth and has almost figured it out. He is just too smart and wants to keep up with his siblings! I have loved every minute of this kid and it makes me want more but only if I could guarantee it would be a girl and be as good as Hobie! He loves the water and doesn't ever want to get out of it and loves his momma and he is just a fun baby!!






As for Leo and I, we are chugging along, working on our house still. We got the outside stuccoed and it makes it look so much better and I am so happy to not have to look at an ugly house! I love how hard working my husband is and I am grateful that he loves doing it. We also remodeled our bathroom and I love what he did with it. If you have ever used my bathroom you would only understand. We moved the toilet to the other side and it is so much better and I love that I can get to the tub to bathe my children. I love my handy husband!!






A huge chapter in my life is coming to an end or hopefully an end in August and I have my mixed feelings about it. I am having my hip replaced two days before school starts. This is a long time coming and I know that I should be so excited or so everyone tells me that I should be but I cannot help feeling scared and worried. I have been in pain for so long and I hope that the replacement will be everything that I hope for. I hate having expectations because I hate getting disappointed. Maybe with being down after surgery I will be able to blog more....you poor people that actually read my blog will have to put up with more of my ramblings...
Maybe I will get better at writing!!














































2 comments:

Stephanie Young said...

Yeah for you updating your blog!!!! Now maybe I can get mine caught up - it's almost been 2 years since the last update!!! Maybe I could of gotten mine caught up if I would of had my surgery.....some day things may slow down enough to get it updated.
I hope your surgery goes well and I know you will be in good hands with mom there...she is the best nurse and mom ever!!!!

Nikki said...

JANA! I LOVE this post! I'm soooo glad you updated. The pictures are to die for. Hobie is so deliciously adorable and Abby...ohhhhh the diaper dancing! That girl sure has a special place in all of our hearts doesn't she??! You are so funny to say your eyes are leaky...I've never thought that about you :) Plus, I know someone now that makes you and I look like the Sahara Dessert! I don't think I've ever seen her not cry! LOL! Anyway...love this post and I hope your surgery meets all your expectations once all the healing and therapy is done. I know you'll have your momma there but let us know what we can do to help if anything! Isn't that what family is for??! I hope you do get to post more because I think you are way better at blogging than I ever will be and you totally had me smiling with this post!