Tuesday, February 28, 2012
I can't get enough of this little boy! I love everything about him. He loves milk, he loves to sleep, and he loves to be silly and make us laugh. Everyday we are seeing his little personality come out even more and we are learning that he is funny and likes to be silly. If he stops being silly that means he is ready for sleep and he lays down and goes to sleep. He doesn't like being rocked anymore, he likes his crib to go so to sleep and I usually do not hear anything from him until morning. I wish Abigail would take notice and learn from him. He loves his brothers but I think the jury is still out with the sister and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I would love to have another baby if I could guarantee that he or she would be as good as him. Such a funny, sweet, maniac of child that I love.
My Abby Rae!!! She is so hard and frustrating and is so two years old almost three. She has given me more gray hair than my two oldest. She gets into everything, she silently screams at me (which is hilarious), beats up on all three of her brothers, and she eats horrible food and never eats the good stuff that I fix her. But, I love her and her daddy loves her even more. She loves him just as much as he loves her. She hates to see him disappointed in her and she will do what he says and she gives him kisses after kisses and hugs on him all day long. I love the relationship that they have and am so grateful that they have it. I did not have a great relationship with my dad until about a year before I moved to California so I love that they have an amazing relationship and I think it will stay that way, at least I hope. She is such a smart beautiful girl that is going to excede in everything challenge that is thrown at her. In a month and a half I am going to have to let go and out her on a bus to go to preschool and it is killing me to think about her so far away from me. I know it is the right thing to do but I am so very scared for her. I know that she will excede their expectations because she has since day one with her hearing loss, but I am still her mother and I am still scared for her.
There are not enough words for my two crazy, sweet boys that sit in the back of the van. Benji is my Captain America want to be, that would rather be an orange frog than a boy. The obssession continues and gets stronger every day. His teacher Ms. Oliveira is actually just a subsitute for the real teacher that has been on maternity leave. Her last day is Wednesday and we are sad at our house. She was so good with Benji and I dare say that he is her favorite. We have driven by the school a couple times during recess and she is literally playing ball with just him. So sweet to see a teacher take such an interest in your kid. I will be interested to see how he does with the switch because he does not do well with change. I am sure he will be fine but there is fear int the unknown.
Dakota is my brave boy. He has been to the dentist two times and has to go one more time and they have done tons and he just sits there and lets them do what they need to and is so good and brave. His dentist says that he needs to show some of the adults how to sit still so he can work in their mouth. My kids are in trouble with teeth because of genetics and no I am not the best at brushing teeth but with every kid I get better. Dakota is such a sweet kid but he is six and the back talking has begun and the eye rolling but he is still helpful and will do anything I ask him to.
Leo is up in Auburn and we are trying to adjust to the commute and the gas increase. We both cannot wait until he gets his own store to run and make desicions for. This is a test for him and we can feel that is a hard one and that maybe the reason he is there is that I have more peace of mind that he is really close to Abby while she is at school. That is really the only thing that makes sense of why he is there because career wise it is not benefiting him. It is testing my patience particularly and it is hard for me to accept the ways of the world when it is the way it is at this store. I miss the 4 mile commute, and I miss seeing him sometimes when I need a burger fix.
I love my life!! I love my kids and I most especially love my husband and I would go anywhere that he would ask me to go. I have been rather homesick lately and really missing my family and sisters. I don't see my brother often enough and I wanted to be there so very bad when my sister had her baby. I feel like I took advantage while I lived close to them and now that I am far away I am sad and miss them. I want my kids to know them and know their kids and I want to be a bigger part of their life. Maybe someday I will get the closeness that I have always thought I wanted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww Jana. I love your posts!! I'm so sorry you are homesick though :( I know how much you love your family and being away must be so darn hard for you! You are such a wonderful wife to your great hubby! You guys are such Celestial partners :) I love the pictures of your kids and why in the world is Hobie that big! What happened to my nephew!! He's so old! We miss you guys. Let's get together soon! Hang in there lady and remember...if you need help we seriously will come baby sit :)
Post a Comment