
These pictures are backwards so think of the process of going from the bottom up. We made sure we had the cabinets IN OUR HOUSE before we took out the old one. I knew that it was going to be awful with out a kitchen so we waited until the last possile moment to not have a kitchen. The bottom picture is picking up the cabinets from IKEA. There were so many boxes and we soon began to figure out that this was a little more complicated but we were and still are happy with our decision to go with IKEA for our cabinets. The next picture of course is the demolition of the white kitchen and as you can tell I went the opposite for the new kitchen. I love these cabinets. The top two corner cabinets have lazy susans in them and one of the bottom two also has one but the other corner has a half lazy susan. I love it and I am so excited to see the finished project but the countertops are taking a little bit longer than we thought (imagine that).
I am really grateful for James for his help with hanging the cabinets. It was really stressful with the not so straight walls and ceiling. It is nice to have family that is willing to help with this project. Leo and I are excited to get it done so we can go have some fun sometime soon. You know what they say though, you have to work before you can play!!! Sometimes it sucks but you have to do what you have to do to get it done!!! I am hoping that the done part comes soon!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment