Tuesday, September 27, 2011
As far as life goes it is getting better. My last post was a moment of weakness and apologize if it was at all whiny. It really was for the purpose of reminding how much better life is in the present and how far I have come in a short amount of time.
I am so blessed to have such an amazing family. My kids keep me going and my mom and her camera and capturing such precious pictures of my kids. I love the personality she catches in her pictures of my children. Abigail has an amazing personality and she is so silly and funny and keeps all of us laughing and amazes all of us at how smart she is. She is talking so much and she is working with a speech therapist every week and it has made huge improvements on her talking. She loves the teacher and they have so much fun together, I love watching her learn new words and sentences. She copies everything and it is so cute to watch.
Hobie is going to have a hard time when grandma leaves. He loves her so much and I hope that he readjusts to me after she leaves. He loves to explore everything and loves to put everything in his mouth. Grandma had a surprise changing his diaper the other day, who knew a red button could end up poop covered in a diaper. He loves his buttons. We have to watch that kid. He loves his pears and his peaches and loves to take quesidillas from his sister. He is quite photographable and looks really cute with his new hair cut. he reminds me of a lizard because his tongue is always out of his mouth. Silly Hobiekins!!
Benjamin, sorry it is Benji is our big Kindergartener and loves it. He jumps out of bed every morning to go to school. He is really good friends with the kid in a wheel chair in his class and I love that he does not care that he is in a wheel chair. He thinks he is so cool and told me he was sad the other day because Noah had to go home early and he was bummed that he was gone during recess. Benji loves to do his homework and does it all in one day and wants to do more. He is so smart and loves to tell stories. He tells us stories all day and tells us where he has been and where he wants to go and has a crazy imagination. I wish I could go to as many places as Benji. He loves to play with Hobie and I love to watch them play together and I love how Hobie lights up when Benji is around. I love me so me sibling loves!
Dakota, there is not enough time to say all the things about Dakota. He is a busy 1st grader. He holds the door open for everyone after school, every day. Even the principal noticed and said something to Leo about it. He is such a good helper and I can see that he just keeps getting more and more helpful the older he gets. He cleans up the table for dinner and makes his bed and cleans up toys and then asks if he can do anything else to help clean up. I am so grateful for his helpful personality and I am going to need that for the next couple of months.
Leo is going back to work next week and of course his first days back will be down in Huntington Beach for 2nd Man's Conference so my parents are staying until he gets home. I am so grateful they are willing to stay.I could not imagine this all by myself for days at a time. I wish I could sneak in his luggage and go with him, that would be so nice to have a little vacation but I know that is not going to happen for a long time.
I am slowly gaining muscle back in my leg and I am walking better. Today I told my mom that I felt live a penguin when I walk and Abigail proved be doing the sign name for penguin when she saw me walking. It is slowly getting better and I walk around the house without my cane and it is not too bad. It feels amazing to step down and have my hip feel so strong, that is something that I have never really experienced and I am excited to for what is to come when I am back 100 %. Life is good and I am grateful for all the support and I am at the light and the end of the tunnel and I am ready to go beyond it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment