Monday, October 10, 2011


They are leaving....it is like they have a life back home or something...like an autistic son, 2 annoying chihuahuas, and a house to take care of. It is so selfish for me to want them to stay longer and I know that they need to go home but it is so scary knowing that I will not have that safety net anymore. I would rather have a baby than do this again. I am still so tired and get worn out so easy and I hurt still so knowing that I have to take care of 4 small children while my husband works is really scaring me. It is times like these that I wonder why I moved so far away from my parents and the rest of my family. But then it all comes rushing back as to why and I understand that it is Heavenly Father's plan mine. This is just one more trial and one more test and one more hard thing to overcome and I hope that the time will go fast and that I will be able to be the bionic woman that everyone is expecting (because of the metal in me). I am hoping and praying for that day and it will come but not next week nor the week after. I am so grateful for both my parents and the help and the relationships they have formed with my children. Three out of my four kids think they are going to go home with Grandma and they are going to be some disappointed kids in a couple days. I have the best parents EVER!!! Idaho I guess you can have them back now :(

2 comments:

Stephanie Young said...

I am sorry that mom and dad had to leave. I hope things go smoothly for you and that your strength comes back extra fast and stronger than before. When it is all said and done you will feel better and then you can raise your kids with you right behind them, and not in pain. Keep calm and carry on!!!! And we can do hard things...you me and him... love you sister.

The Berejkoffs said...

I am doing better every minute of everyday. I am grateful for the time I had with them though!!