Saturday, October 22, 2011




I have always enjoyed baking, not so much cooking but baking I really enjoy. If someone else would clean up after me it would be even better but you know this is not a perfect world! I love baking with my little girl and I think she loves it just as much as I do. I have been looking for a good chocolate chip cookie recipe and so Abby and I decided to try this one out that was on the back of the Ghiradelli Chocolate chip package. Because if the name I figured it had to be good. We had so much fun baking together and she was so good at putting things in and then cleaning up and then making another mess and then cleaning that up, I think she will be a great baker someday. Well, the recipe ended up not being that good and I think we ate two and they are still sitting on the counter. Not even Leo would eat them so back to the drawing board. Leo tried his hand at his own recipe and we just won't talk about that attempt. I love my husband and his creativity! We have been trying to stay busy and keep our mind off of Mom and her ever going pain that is slowly, slowly, slowly getting better. I love my kids and their willingness to help their lame mom. I am so lucky!

No comments: