Saturday, December 27, 2008





Christmas Morning...who doesn't love Christmas morning!!! We were out so late at my brothers house we had to wake the boys up to see what Santa Clause brought for the Berejkoff's. Benji cried for the first 5 minutes cause he did not want to get up but Dakota was so excited to see what he got. It is always funny to see how your kids are going to react to their toys. Dakota had to make sure that Benji had toys too before he started looking at his. He also had to ask if they were his and if he could open and play with them. I think we looked at them a little too much in the store and had to put them back. Then came the screamin banshee. The present that Leo and I were so EXCITED to play with. We took it out of the package and the boys HATE it.They are so scared of the thing. It eats little cars and the boys don't like it. After 10 minutes of screaming we decided that maybe we should move on to toys that didn't make them scream...but it was sure funny!!!

After we took everything out of the package we started opening gifts. Grandma really out did herself this year. All of us loved everything that she put her time and energy into. Christmas would not have been the same without her awesome and thoughtful gifts.

My family has always been amazing with Christmas but this year has been out of the ordinary. My siblings have been more generous and loving than ever. I love feeling the Christmas spirit through siblings. I just hope they know that I would do anything for them in return. I really felt the unconditional love that my siblings have for me. I have felt my parents unconditional love but this year I definitely felt it from my siblings. I just hope that I can give that feeling back towards them.

I love Christmas time and it makes me happy to think about the Savior and what he did for all of us. I am trying to teach my children the love that Jesus Christ has for us. I feel it my own life and I hope that I can light that into my boys and my little girl. I know Leo shares the same feelings as I do. We need to be better at doing the things that we need but I know that we both feel that our Savior loves us and that he cares for us. We really felt the love this Christmas season. The Berejkoff's hope that everyone had a wonderful spirit filled Christmas this year!!!

No comments: