Monday, December 1, 2008

I signed up for a blog about a month and just NOW am writing my first one. I guess I have been to buys reading everyone elses and getting so jealous of all the things that they have done that I think that my life is so boring and uneventful. Don't get me wrong my two little boys fill up my day with surprises and funny things but they usually end with me having to clean up something so there goes my time to blog about it!!! Between cleaning the boys and the rest of the house I am worrying about getting into a house. We put an official bid on a house and we are so excited and are the highest bidder out of 3 people. None the less...it is stressful. I think I have figured out that I don't like the waiting game that we are in the middle of. The only thing that gets me through is my husband. He reminds every day that if it is meant to be then we will get it. I wish I had his patience!!! I will keep updating as the adventure of buying our first house unfolds.

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

You go after that house Jana! Woot Woot! I truly hope you guys get it!