Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yesterday we got call from our realtor and she told us to start preparing because we are in the final stages of approval through the bank. I don't know what that means but for some reason Leo and I were really excited feeling that was good news and that maybe this was good news about the house. We are so not knowing what we are doing with buying houses that any kind of news is exciting.

I also had an appointment today and am excited to report that I have gained 1 pound....that is very good news for me considering the first trimester I lost 17 lbs. The baby is healthy and has a good strong heartbeat. It was so cute because the Dr. let Benjamin help her hear the baby's heartbeat. He was a very good helper. It was the boys' first time hearing their new baby sister!!!

My brother also came over today to hang out and his sweet wife Erika gave me my very first box and VERY CUTE little girl clothes and of course I got all excited all over again!!!!

No comments: