
Today was the 3rd annual In-n-Out Burger Northern California Christmas Party. I love this party. I love all of INO parties but this one is a little smaller because it is just for the associates that have kids. This Santa is the BEST SANTA EVER!!! He is so good with the kids and he looks so happy when he takes the picture. He does such a good job and I look forward to taking my picture with him and that says a lot when I say that I look FORWARD to getting my picture taken!!!
Along with Santa, they have the most incredible face painters and balloon animal guy. The painted faces that come out of this party are the best. You can be scary or pretty and they will PAINT YOUR WHOLE FACE!!! Of course my boys wanted nothing to do with that!! The line for the balloon animals was so long and when it wasn't long it meant that he was going on a break!!!
Outside they have pony rides and a petting zoo and of course...all the In-n-Out Burgers you can eat. We could not walk past the ponies without riding them. I thought the boys would be scared but they were all smiles and were loving it. Benjamin's pony kept taking off before it was supposed to but I think Benjamin loved that part. I took tons of pictures which is so not like me but I was determined to get my camera out and take pictures. Then as I sit down to blog...I realize I left the camera in the car. So I will post those pictures later.
Last but not least the boys favorite part....sledding!!! INO brings snow and sets up a sled run for the kids. The older kids enjoy it more but the boys loved it this year. Their cute little faces going down the hill was so cute. Dakota would hold Benjamin as they would go down so fast...it was adorable. Cousin Eli also came with us this year and it is so cute to see all three of them having so much fun together. I look forward to having three little ones to run after at next years party...YIKES!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment